WHY DID I CREATE THIS COLLECTION?
As the person responsible for marketing at Kids 'R' Kids of RTP, I realized that we use the term BRAINWAVES but most parents have no clue what that means or why it matters. As one mom told me, "I couldn't care about your buzzwords."
Instead of talking in buzzwords and trademarked terms that parents don't YET care about, I've created a series to educate them on things they DO care about -- their child's developing brain.
1. When you post this, talk about Brainwaves activities in your infant room.
2. Here you can talk about how the Brainwaves curriculum activates brain cells.
3. This is a great opportunity to discuss the importance of a preschool education.
4. Talk about a particular Brainwaves activity in this context.
5. This is how we are different from other teaching methods such as Montessori.
6. Find a way to invite parents in for a tour: "See for yourself how we reinforce..."
7. BONUS: This is a great opportunity to discuss how your school approaches nap-time! A lot of parents, especially those with infants and toddlers stress about naps.
Google loves sending traffic to websites with useful, well-written content. If you really want to make the most of these images, write a companion blog post on your website. For example, "Google-Juice" blog post topics include:
Would you like Impact Stars to write the companion article for you? Submit a custom order here.
We put a lot of TLC into our writing so please give us 7-10 business days to turn it around.
Our article prices include search engine optimization research, writing, editing and proof-reading.
We charge $47 per article (500 words) OR if you would like to include 2 Expert Quotes from you or your center director, the price is $87 (700 words). Though the themes will be similar, the content and title for each article we write for each school will be different. This is because Google knows when you are simply copy/pasting duplicate content ---> we don't do that.
Click the link below to fill out your order form. If you order from us, you have to promise to post the article to your website. Deal?
We don't just want your money, we want you to get more "Google Juice :-)"
Neesha Mirchandani helps small business owners access the same marketing tools and shortcuts that Fortune 500 companies take for granted. She's the author of two books. Neesha has a Master of Science in Integrated Marketing Communications from Northwestern University, and over 20+ years of experience serving clients as diverse as AT&T, IBM, Mellon Bank, Pacific Bell to local businesses, nonprofits & tech startups. When you meet Neesha ask her why the Dalai Lama wrote the Foreword to her first book and why her next book is a joke book (of all things)!