By Neesha Mirchandani |
Post these to your page, then Boost Your Post to reach new parents in the area!
I designed these images to help you stand apart from all the other centers - even that one down the street that's trying to poach all your best teachers. When you're a new parent searching for childcare, it's hard to know what separates one center from another.
- If you've already given me your logo, you'll see YOUR custom graphics below. Simply click the big DROPBOX link to download them all to your computer.
- Post them to your page (schedule in advance so you don't post all of them at once).
- Boost your posts once you have some engagement (views, likes, shares, comments). Use the "How To Boost" Masterclass with Tara & Neesha to learn how to get your school in front of all parents in your area (it will literally take 5 minutes to watch, and that includes me telling a silly joke).
- If you can get parents or employees to interact with your posts, it will help you a lot with engagement. For example, your glass walls post - if a parent is willing to write a comment how she selected your center purely because of the full visibility into the classrooms, that would really help you when you get ready to boost your posts.
- Post ONE per week - and maybe one or two on the Weekends! If you don't serve fresh fruit, avoid posting the one with the watermelon. Parents get very upset about things like that. Your discretion is important!
WHAT MAKES KIDS 'R' KIDS SPECIAL?
This is a Facebook Ad to grow brand awareness.
Facebook Ad or Add to Printed Materials
Use as a FB Brand Awareness Ad!
Add the text - "No need to pack lunch!" & post!
STEAM? What's that? Show them!
The Proof is in the Pudding!
Why do I give out my cell phone number? Because I want to make sure this SAVES you time and there's no bug in here that's causing you stress.
Phone Etiquette Request: Please don't call between 11 PM Eastern and 9 AM Eastern as I'm either telling my son a story in bed, or I'm fast asleep dreaming of unicorns and sushi, or getting my family ready for school/work (why do we always run out of matching socks???? Is there a sock thief that steals our socks??? I want to know!!! If you know the answer, please tell me in the KRK Owners Mastermind Group, thank you.
Also, if you get voice mail, don't panic! Leave your name, your school name and repeat your phone number twice so I can call you back, I'm probably I'm binge watching Netflix and I didn't pick up the phone because... you know, cliffhangers!