By Neesha Mirchandani |
Be Known as the #1 Childcare Center in Your Zipcode
Without Spending Thousands of Dollars in Advertising
Using the Know-Like-Trust (KLT) Challenge!
- Parents in the market for childcare look at your Facebook page and think: "Wow, this center's definitely on my list!"
- Current parents feel proud: "You should send your little one to our daycare - look what my baby's learning!"
THIS CHALLENGE IS RIGHT FOR YOU EVEN IF...
- You'd rather calm a toddler having a Def-Con 5 meltdown than do anything marketing-related.
- You hate all things technical.
- You wish for the days when marketing = putting an ad in the yellow pages. It all seems so complicated now.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- A great attitude 🙂
- No expectation of overnight results (Building a brand story is about playing the long game, just like you don't grow a baby in one week -- it will take 9 months at minimum. But this is the first step in the right direction + a proven system that makes it fun!)
- The willingness to follow simple steps (we'll be doing this together!)
- Two hours of time for the first few weeks (one hour for the LIVE webinar + one hour to get your 10 photos).
Here's How to Participate in the Know-Like-Trust FB Challenge:
- Brainstorm 10 photo posts you can create to show what makes your center special.
- Have these 10 images ready when we hop on our Live Call.
- Below are some sample inspiration posts, please DO NOT USE THEM. They belong to Kids 'R' Kids of Clayton.
- I'm confident our team can come up with 10 photos within the next 7 days to show parents exactly what makes us special.
INSPIRATION IMAGES FROM KIDS 'R' KIDS OF CLAYTON!
I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT YOU COME UP WITH....
What do you do at your school that the school down the street doesn't do? Capture that!
Show your curriculum in action so parents can see how Kids 'R' Kids isn't like other centers.
Don't have a lot of signed consent forms? This is a great workaround till you get them!
Show your teachers in action so parents feel they already know you before they come in!
COME OVER TO MY PRIVATE MASTERMIND GROUP ON FACEBOOK TO HAVE YOUR BURNING QUESTIONS ANSWERED AT LIGHTENING SPEED:
I have created a list of Frequently Asked Questions and a video on how to set up your Facebook page, if you haven't done that already.
Every week, we will have ONE 60 minute Facebook Live session
to show you how to share your new brand story on Facebook and Google!
If you finish this challenge, this is the result you can expect:
- Your team will be excited about clicking the right photos. You won't have to beg them for content ever again.
- You will have a process that works internally to take photos, approve them and upload them to your social media pages.
- You'll be eligible to get leads and new enrollments from our soon-to-launch websites, NearbyDaycares.com and TheRightDaycare.com
This challenge is not right for you if...
- Your parents are not very satisfied with your center at the moment. Honestly, if this is the case, I would work on fixing that first.
- Your team is not very cohesive and there has been a lot of turnover in your staff lately. This may not be the best time to focus externally.
- None of your parents have agreed to sign media releases.